Friday, June 10, 2011

Where To Buy Windows Vista Home Basic with SP1



Over All Rating Reviews :
I just got a machine pre-loaded with VISTA Home Basic on my home desktop. I must admit, after hearing all horror stories and crticisms, I was prepared to dump the OS for my trusty old XP Professional, but after using it for couple of days, I decided to keep Vista.

I can say, for home use, it turns out, Vista is better than the old XP. And why should it not be?

There are couple of things you have to keep in mind though. My new desktop is fast. It has 4GB RAM and a powerful dual processor. Also, the harddrive is 7200 RPM so that helps a lot too.

It has nice features for my home usage. I like the fact that even though I have admin rights, it runs me as a poweruser, so I cannot do any damage accidentally, and more importantly, a program infected with a virus cannot wreck havoc. Time will tell whether this feature works though. For now, I dont mind running programs that need systems access specifically as administrator. Caution: It requires some training and getting used to.

I liked the fact that it arranged all my photos very well. It also offers a very beautiful user interface, better and easier way to search files and contents within files. Programs on your system can also be searched which is easier.

I love the overall user interface, and its pretty fast. I think its important that you have an adequate hardware if you plan to run Vista. Dont run it on a 1GB RAM machine with poor processor. You will probably hate it.

My advise, dont listen to people who said, Vista sucks..It doesn't. If you are not sure, goto bestbuy or Staples, and take it for a test-drive.
Get more detail about Windows Vista Home Basic with SP1.


!!1 Communications Metro Pcs Phones On Sale!



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links